Journey Beyond is a national business focused on bringing Australia’s unique and iconic experiences to life. Australian-owned, Journey Beyond has a growing national footprint, and is fast positioning itself as one of the largest experiential tourism businesses in the country.
Our aim is to take our guest beyond, to ignite their imagination and to transform amazing into breathtaking.
This is an 18 month contract, based in Adelaide, reporting to the Application Development Manager, you will be responsible for working closely with internal and external stakeholders to assist in delivering the Journey Beyond eCommerce strategy in a timely and effective manner. Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders
- Add value through the development of applications, to achieve business objectives
- Develop application integrations
- Support and enhance existing applications
The successful candidate will eagerly look outside the square and use their skills and experience to add value to the team and business. Your ability to work in a fast-paced environment and willingness to go above and beyond to achieve our goals, will be strengthened by the below required skills:
- Web development experience using ASP.NET, C#, WCF, Web API, SOAP, REST and ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with databases using SQL server and T-SQL
- Proficient understanding of source code management
Your application will be strengthened with the below desirable skills / experience:
- University degree in Computer Science or related
- Azure DevOps experience
- SharePoint development
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a dynamic, growing tourism business where you will have the opportunity to learn from experienced developers and be an integral part in the success of large scale, strategic technology transformation projects.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, why wait?
Applications close 11 January 2021 and selected candidates will be contacted then.