About the Company
Our client, ASF Audits are industry leaders in auditing Self Managed Super Funds. They are driven by providing an exceptional and professional service to their clients. ASF Audits achieve this by integrating with SMSF platforms to lead innovative and continual technological change to promote organisation growth.
About the Role
We are looking for a Systems Administrator to work closely with the CTO and to be responsible for daily hardware and infrastructure support, while addressing their technical administration needs.
Other key responsibilities:
- The ability to service all general hardware troubleshooting, configuration and ordering other hardware appliances as required.
- Comms patch panel and asset register management.
- Triaging and responding to help desk tickets.
- Trouble shooting systems utilised such as Practice Protect and Office 365.
- Administrating and changing passwords and security for the domain and wider team.
- Manage the infrastructure and security roadmap that includes AWS Infrastructure and Firewalls.
- Networking and liaising with stakeholders and both national and international cooperate offices.
We are looking for a technical candidate that thrives in a collaborative and fast paced environment, has strong written and verbal communication skills. The ideal candidate will be keen to grow and develop IT and leadership skills within this company.
To compliment this, you will bring:
- The ability to manage time efficiently and meet required deadlines.
- A strong sense of professionalism while interacting with staff and clients.
- High exposure and experience in Office 365 and Share Point.
- Hardware asset management and AWS Cloud infrastructure.
- Small team management skills desired.
- Knowledge in infrastructure security and Power Bi reporting.
If you'd like to know more about this opportunity, please reach out to Liam McBean on 0420 865 288.