Leyton Property is a boutique property development company delivering bespoke developments across retail, commercial and health sectors across the South Australian Property.
EGM is proud to partner with Leyton Property to recruit a Finance & Office Administrator.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will vary but predominantly be focused on:
- Entering invoices for accounts receivables and follow up outstanding debtors
- Accounts payable
- End of month reporting, including reconcile credit card statements, bank reconciliations and BAS/IAS
- Preparation of payroll, superannuation contributions and staff records
- General administration and support
- Answering phones and general front of house duties
- Experience in a similar finance or accounts support position
- The ability to work under pressure, able to think quickly and display initiative.
- Sound knowledge in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Impeccable corporate presentation & excellent communication skills
- A high level of initiative and a proactive approach
To be successful in this role you must have high attention to detail, organisational and time management skills, great initiative and superior problem-solving skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders. You will be self-motivated with strong work ethic and a commitment to continuous improvement, reliable and punctual, resilient, agile and possess a willingness to be a hands-on team member who can work autonomously and contribute to the team.
If this sounds like you apply NOW!
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information