About The Organisation
As one of the fastest growing council areas in South Australia, the City of Playford is focused on building sustainable foundations and places with the community at the heart of everything they do. With their urban centre as the CBD of Northern Adelaide, the city is enriched by growing diverse communities in new and established suburbs, rural and hills townships and horticultural lands.
The work that they do and the decisions that they make are in the best interests of the whole and contribute to a sustainable organisational future. Modelling open decision making, the City of Playford provides a supportive and collaborative environment where employees feel engaged and connected to the work of the organisation, to each other, and the community.
About the Role.
As the Human Resources Partner (HRP) you will report directly to the Senior Manager - Organisational Development while also providing support to all employees within the City Services Business Unit.
You will be responsible for partnering with the Senior Managers, Managers and employees across the Community Services Business Unit to foster the development of a workplace environment where all employees feel engaged and connected to the work of the organisation, to each other and to the Community. This will be achieved through effective partnering to support and implement human resource and organisational development priorities addressing identified gaps.
This role will also work closely with the Organisational Development Team to support key department initiatives as required.
- Advising managers in developing workforce plans
- Coach and support managers to lead and develop their team
- Support and foster a positive and inclusive workplace culture
- Providing advice to Managers on the interpretation of awards, enterprise agreements, policies and procedures
- Advising, supporting and coaching Managers thorough objective performance and disciplinary investigations
- Contribute to OD-related projects and the continuous review and update of workplace policies, procedures and systems relating to the employee life cycle as required
You are someone who has a love for supporting others, coupled with excellent relationship building skills and effective communication. You should also have a willingness to work in a progressive and fast paced environment.
The team works hard together, but also celebrates together, learns together and supports each other. They have a commitment to work/life balance through flexible working conditions.
You will also get access to employee benefits, some of them are:
- Excellent leave entitlements including; Blood Donor leave and Purchased leave.
- Attractive salary and benefits including; salary packaging, income protection, free onsite parking and a strong health & wellbeing focus including corporate discount on health cover and gym memberships & free employee assistance program
- Ongoing professional development supported by study assistance and secondment opportunities
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Clare Coombs at email@example.com or call on 0466 473 374.