ABOUT THE CLIENT
Elders has been a leading agribusiness in rural Australia since 1839 with a focus on helping people find success with their agricultural business. With over 180 years of knowledge, experience and advice for its clients, Elders continues to focus on its future as a pure agribusiness both within Australia and internationally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting directly to the Head of Cyber Security and Enterprise Technology, the Cyber Governance Risk & Compliance Analyst will be responsible for managing cyber security governance, risk and compliance processes across IT suppliers, outsourced providers and Elders internal IT environments.
Furthermore from a technical perspective, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and operating the Cyber Security Assurance framework, including standards, supporting guidelines, processes, registers, reporting and dashboards
- Assisting and coordinating with internal and external audit functions as required
- Reviewing and cyber incident response planning, providing input against current industry trends and standards
- Improving and executing processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, and monitor risks across Elders
- Identifying vulnerabilities and weaknesses across internal controls or standards and opportunities for enhancements
The Cyber Governance Risk & Compliance Analyst will be expected to contribute to the Elders culture and display the Elders values. To compliment this:
- Tertiary degree in IT, business, relevant discipline, or industry experience with similar certifications. i.e. CISSP, CISM, CISA
- Knowledge and understanding of associated business process and legislative requirements
- Experience in managing Cyber Security risk, governance and compliance functions across cyber security operations and 3rd party suppliers
- Experience developing Cyber Security Assurance framework, including standards, supporting guidelines, processes, registers, reporting
If you'd like to know more about this opportunity, please reach out to Liam McBean on 0420 865 288.