For 130 years Kalyra has been serving our community through providing quality services to enjoy life, whatever need or financial status may be.
With a head office in Belair and sites across South Australia, Kalyra provides care, accommodation and services for older people. The team at Kalyra live and breathe best practice and are looking for a like minded leader to join the business as their new Director of People and Culture.
About The Role
We are seeking a senior HR Leader to influence and deliver organisational objectives and outcomes. Reporting to the CEO, this role is responsible for leading the People and Culture team and driving best practice HR across the business.
The Director of People and Culture will contribute as an active member of the executive team and steer the People and Culture agenda by bringing a strong understanding of contemporary and commercial HR services. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead, develop and support the People and Culture team
- Coach and advise leaders on all aspects of People and Culture strategies and objectives
- Ensure talent, succession and workforce planning support improved business performance and growth
- Lead and direct People and Culture projects
- Lead all compliance activities relating to employment, pay and safety ensuring the business adheres to all legislation
You will have proven experience working as an effective, engaging and respected People and Culture leader within a community focused organisation. We are looking for that special people leader who combines best human resource practices with a natural abundance of energy, warmth and genuine enthusiasm which inspires and invigorates people around them.
Some key attributes that will ensure your success are:
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to build trust at all levels
- The ability to communicate and influence effectively at senior levels of the organisation
- Capability and desire to work both strategically and operationally and to deliver "hands on" support with your team as and when necessary
- Strong commercial and business acumen and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- The passion to motivate and inspire the People and Culture team
- Demonstrated capability and knowledge across all HR and governance disciplines
If this sounds like you and you would like to have a confidential conversation, please contact Yasmine Johnson or Clare Coombs.