About the position:
The Staffing and Rosteirng Coordinator provides critical services to a number of sites across Adelaide CBD. The position involves developing and maintaining the staffing roster and associated staffing needs of the multiple business units.
This is a business-critical position, where you must create and maintain strong levels of communication and professional relationships between staff and management teams.
- Allocation of workforce resources to ensure client service delivery needs are met
- Maintenance of electronic databases for staff records
- Excellent customer service to staff
- General administrative work
- Previous experience with staff or roster management, aged care, health or community services would be an advantage
- Experience with electronic rostering programs
- Sound understanding of MS Suite packages
- Strong attention to detail
- Exception communication both written and verbal
To be successful in this role you must have high attention to detail, organisational and time management skills, great initiative and superior problem-solving skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders. You will be self-motivated with strong work ethic and commitment to continuous improvement, reliable and punctual, resilient, agile and possess a willingness to be a hands-on team member who can work autonomously and contribute to the team.
Please note the following requirements:
- COVID19 vaccination/ both doses & booster
- Current National Police Clearance