To add to the OD Team's capability, we are looking for an experienced OD Team Leader to deliver quality organisational development outcomes for the business.
About The Role
The Team Leader of Organisational Development is responsible for enhancing the organisation's capability through the creation and implementation of organisational and people development strategies that enable the organisation to attract, retain and engage employees within a constructive and high performing culture.This is a permanent full time role based in Port Adelaide.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Embedding the values and cultural outcomes of a high performance based organisation
- Assisting in the development of OD plans and their execution
- Assisting in the development of the D&I strategy including presentations, policies and initiatives
- Providing advice on OD capability, employee training and team development
- 3-5 years in a senior OD role
- Experience contributing to operational goals and performance
- Experience in setting up processes, systems and driving improvements
- Experience developing wellbeing and employee benefits programs