About the Company
For over 180 years Elders has been a leading agribusiness for Australian agriculture, and iconic brand throughout rural and regional Australia. Elders continues to combine their extensive agribusiness knowledge and technical expertise to create specialised products and services, tailor-made to meet the needs of their varied clients.
Elders' values are:
- Integrity – doing the right thing
- Accountability – owning the outcome
- Teamwork – using the power of the pink shirt team
- Customer focus – partnering and adding value
- Innovation – embracing new ideas
We are looking for a Corporate Property Manager to manage the Elders Property Function and provide strategic direction and management of the Elders property portfolio. The role drives efficient and cost-effective premises management and ensures legislative requirements are complied with, Nationally. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage a portfolio of sub leases and subtenants, review opportunities to maximise use of space in sites and increase revenue
- Liaise with State Finance & Operations Managers, Area Managers and Branch Managers regarding property budgets, leases, maintenance and repairs
- Negotiate renewals and new leases with lessors and third-party solicitors for commercial and residential properties
- Negotiate with lessors to undertake sustainability measures and lessor
- Lead and manage the Property team to maximise commercial returns and deliver quality customer outcomes
- Develop and implement Elders Property strategy and design, deliver and monitor lease and property agreements across the property portfolio
- Lead and implement a Facilities Management program
- Provide property acquisition, leasing, ownership, management and divestment advice to management
You will be an energetic go-getter who loves building connections and stakeholder relationships by being genuinely curious about Elders and its customers. Being an engaging and influential leader comes easy to you and your communication skills and attention to detail is above the rest.
- Extensive experience in leading best practice in the management of lease arrangements and facilities management
- Awareness of industry groups and influences (desirable)
- Project management and financial analysis skills
- Strategic, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong people leadership skills - the role oversees 5 direct reports
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent people management and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office suite and property management applications
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, this is an exciting opportunity at Elders, a company that promotes a positive and healthy work-life balance for employees.
For further information please contact Brett Hughes at EGM Recruitment on 0422 970 313.