About the role
Are you a vibrant, energetic administration customer service professional who is committed to providing an outstanding experience to internal and external clients? Do you delight in going above and beyond and providing great administrative support to the team? This position is key to enabling the business unit to meet and exceed expectations.
As the Team Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the business partners and greater team with a variety of administrative tasks. You will be required to manage multiple and conflicting priorities, work within time frames and deadlines with high accuracy. You will be given the opportunity to work on a vast variety of tasks and have the opportunity to learn and develop.
Duties and responsibilities
- General administration, data entry and updating client management systems.
- Meeting and Event organisation, set up, catering, audio & visual set up
- Collating tax and financial statements
- Weekly and monthly reporting
Skills and experience
- 1 + years’ experience in a similar team assistant role
- Sound knowledge in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Basic knowledge of Accounting Standards, (Income Tax, GST and relevant Acts and legislation)
- High level organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Superior problem-solving skills and the ability to think outside the box
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders
To be successful you will, take ownership and pride in your work coupled with a willingness to learn. In addition, you will be a solid office all-rounder with experience working with small to medium organisations. It is important that you are dedicated to organisation, coordination and client service. You will be passionate and want to go above and beyond and strive to surprise and delight clients.
A Certificate III in Business Administration, or higher is desirable.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Mellisa Bennetts at email@example.com