Leed has over 160 staff and an extensive fleet of plant and equipment that allow them to ‘self-perform’ on most of their projects. They are currently delivering a range of exciting projects across the Eastern seaboard and in South Australia. These projects include a framework of water, road and civil infrastructure projects for the Snowy 2.0 Scheme; a reservoir complex to increase potable water storage for towns in the Whitsunday region; a pipeline to provide water security to a township in central NSW; drainage works to protect an Adelaide park from flooding; and roadworks to improve road transport corridors in regional SA.
As a result of this success, Leed is currently recruiting for a range of roles in its Melbourne, Adelaide and Cooma Offices.
- Reviewing and rewriting HR policies
- Developing employee programs
- Developing career pathways incl. frameworks
- Driving employee engagement and company culture
- 3-5 years in a senior HR role
- Experience contributing to operational goals and performance
- Experience in setting up processes, systems and driving improvements
- Experience developing wellbeing and employee benefits programs