A rare and exciting opportunity has become available for a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to lead a well-respected not-for-profit disability services provider, Orana Australia Limited.
Due to the retirement of the current CEO in late 2021, Orana is now seeking to appoint a suitably qualified, experienced and influential replacement to lead Orana through its next exciting phase.
About the role
Reporting to the board, your role as CEO will be to shape the future of Orana’s strategic challenges, building upon 71 years of successful service delivery whilst identifying opportunities for growth and diversification.
The CEO will be responsible for modelling a great company culture, provide inspirational leadership to the Orana team and cultivate the development and execution of the next Strategic Plan in partnership with the Board and Executive Management Team.
The CEO will be responsible for:
- Providing vision, inspiration and leadership to a passionate team
- Delivering a highly accountable strategic plan
- Representing organisational needs and priorities to key stakeholders
- Diversifying income focusing on opportunities to develop new initiatives
- Ensuring strong financial performance and high-quality governance
The successful candidate will be an appropriately qualified visionary executive with demonstrated capability in leading an organisation operating in an environment of ongoing compliance, reform, growth and increasing competition. Additionally, your experience includes:
- Vision with the ability to translate it into a strategy that’s deliverable and accountable
- Leadership to a high performing team to drive organisational capability and change
- Credibility, with the confidence to engage and deepen stakeholder relationships
- Commercial acumen
- Executive experience within a large and complex business
- Experience in the disability care sector is an advantage, but candidates with executive leadership experience from highly comparable sectors will be considered.
Finally, you will be able to adapt to a changing environment whilst ensuring Orana continues to deliver customer-focused, innovative, and financially sustainable services with a genuine desire to lead Orana’s purpose to provide people with disability the opportunity to live and work within their local community, fulfil their dreams and become valued and productive community members.
If you are interested in this role and would like to chat, please contact Yasmine Johnson, Partner, EGM Recruitment on 0420 691 100.