Exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join a vibrant and busy team on an initial 3 month contract. This role will be responsible for working in a professional Talent Acquisition team to support with end to end recruitment.
- Full end to end recruitment including advertising roles, sourcing candidates, shortlisting applicants, phone screeening, organising and facilitating interviews and conducting reference checks
- Liaising with the recruitment managers to understand the full requirements of the vacancy
- Ensuring high levels of customer service are delivered at all times
- Providing a professional and supportive service to candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Facilitating the full onboarding process
- Assisting in the development and implementation of best practice talent acquisition processes
- Providing support to the People and Culture team
Skills and Experience:
- Strong background in end to end talent acquisition experience
- Experience with full cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaulation methods
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
I would love to hear from you if you are immediately available and have a passion for recruitment.
Please contact me at email@example.com