SA Water provides trusted water services to more than 1.7 million South Australian customers - their job is to ensure your water is safe and clean for drinking. Once this water has been used, they remove the waste and treat it to ensure the best outcomes for your health and the environment.
SA Water is going through a period of business transformation to become more agile and to deliver innovative services that help shape a healthy and sustainable SA. We are looking for an energetic change agent to join the high performing Executive team who will bring expert CX and Commercial knowledge as their next, General Manager, Customer and Commercial.
What You Will be Doing
You will use your leading CX experience to understand and enhance the customer journey and work collaboratively with stakeholders, customers, partners and teams. You will support the optimisation and development of great experiences, products and services which deliver increased satisfaction, build long term customer value and increase customer loyalty.
This role will see you strategically lead the teams of some of the most critical areas within SA Water to make sure that the business is always delivering personal and rewarding services for all customers. Your reporting functions include:
- Customer Care and Call Centre
- Customer Experience
- Accounts and Billing
- Customer Growth
- Laboratory services
- Major Customer Projects
Are You Up For It?
We’re looking for world-class CX talent. Someone who loves working in complex environments, who takes their team along with them, and who knows how to continuously perform at a high standard.
Your key accountabilities include:
- Developing and implementing the SA Water's Customer Experience Vision & Strategy and supporting the delivery of the CX roadmap
- Continue driving a seamless billing experience
- Building relationships across key internal stakeholder groups including product and marketing
- Drive and deliver new initiatives and projects that support customer growth
- 5+ years experience in an Executive customer experience and commercial role
- Strong influencing and story-telling skills including high level presentation delivery
- An astute commercial mind-set with revenue and billing experience
- Related Tertiary qualifications
If this sounds like you, we would love to chat to you. Please get in touch with Yasmine Johnson, Director at EGM Partners on 0420 691 100.
Please note that the closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 10th September 2021.