About The Company
Accolade Wines is a leading global wine company, producing some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Their global capabilities span the entire spectrum from wine supply and production, to sales & marketing and distribution.
What They Need
They are seeking a Business Analyst to join their Wineries and Viticulture portfolio. Reporting to the Finance Manager - Wineries and Viticulture, this role will liaise directly with many key internal and external stakeholders. They are seeking a customer focused and highly analytical candidate, who possesses technical proficiency in accounting standards and statutory regulations.
Some other key responsibilities include:
- Day to day delivery of wineries and viticulture finance – including month end, journals, reconciliations, reporting, project support and analysis.
- Support delivery of the viticulture and wineries financial performance; embed a strong R&O and forecasting process with cost centre managers
- Perform analysis of monthly results, including future focused, actionable commentary and insights; ensure month end books are closed on time
- Support the annual budget and strategic planning process for viticulture and wineries
- Support the blend variance approval process with winemaking; ensuring no material downgrades and that product optimisation targets are achieved.
- Ensure financial data is appropriately recorded and maintained within relevant systems
- Ensure all key balance sheet reconciliations have been completed in line with predetermined time lines and are supported by valid, complete and accurate data.
- You posses an enthusiastic, curious nature and are proactive in your approach
- You are looking for an opportunity, to nurture your career and expand on your commercial acumen to facilitate your growth within the company
- Tertiary degree in Accounting or related discipline
- CA/CPA Qualified or working towards
- 2-3 + years’ experience
- FP&A experience desirable