About the Company
About the Role
This role is responsible for the management and growth of national key accounts, specifically including seeking new business opportunities, as well as completing quotations and tenders to the customers’ requirements.
You will be tasked with:
- Developing new key account opportunities
- Managing Key Accounts
- Implementation and Co-ordination of contracts and agreements
- Compliance with the Business Management System
- Continuous development of product and market knowledge
This also includes positively contributing to a Key Account Management Team, developing long term strategies for growth and presenting to internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be a self starter and have a proven track record in sales management, including managing large, National accounts within a construction, mining, manufacturing, material handling or capital equipment business. Together with your long-term vision and autonomous operational skills, you will be highly driven and motivated, bringing a high level of commercial acumen.
- Tertiary qualifications (preferred) or significant exposure to the commercial aspects of a large-scale sales division
- Business Development and/or sales and account management
- Solid understanding of the Industrial sectors in Sydney
- Material management background (preferred)