Our client, an international corporate, is looking for a strong Group FP&A Analyst to interface with major stakeholders in relation to the financial performance of the organisation.
The position is responsible for providing financial and non-financial decision-making information to the businesses through the utilisation of systems and reports. This is a critical role within the team where driving data transparency is key to not only create efficiencies but maximise capabilities through system integration, business planning and reporting. The role will identify, measure, analyse, interpret, forecast, advise and communicate financial information to Divisional Managers and the wider business, to enable the key performance indicators of the business plan to be met and exceeded.
- Responsible for financial reporting into Corporate Planning
- Responsible for maintaining and running the financial forecasting system
- Manage relationship between Finance Business Partners and commercial units
- Drive a standardised approach in terms of the financial information made available to the commercial unit head – consider how this information ties into revenue forecast, expense forecast and profitability
- Participate as a key thought leader of the global finance team, influencing decision making, identifying finance priorities
- Build a solid relationship with business leaders to enable their timely and effective decision making
- Drive efficiency, productivity and profitability in all areas of the company
- Lead the annual Financial planning and budgeting process and coordinate process with all stakeholders
- Develop and manage Business Intelligence across the business to provide insights which support the formulation of business strategies to ensure sound assessment and decision making are aligned to growing revenue and managing costs.
- Ensure the definition, management and reporting of business KPIs and performance metrics.
- Assist in external audits and ensure audit actions are addressed
- Developing and Implementing company Policies and Procedures
- Support finance and wider shared service teams as required
- Relevant tertiary qualification and CA/CPA or equivalent qualification
- 3-5+ years’ experience in financial analysis, project accounting or management accounting in a commercial environment
- Operate in a fast-paced environment where managing change is a key success factor
- Strong integrated ERP and excel skills
- BI Tool / Business Planning and Consolidation systems experience
- Ability to proactively investigate problems and present practical and compliant solutions
- Strong understanding of business processes and workflows and ability to translate large amounts of data into relevant reporting/dashboards for decision making
- Experience in preparation of budgets, financial and management reports and variance analysis
- Demonstrated ability identifying and implementing opportunities for continual improvement
- Self-motivated, and have the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
For a confidential discussion please reach out to Bec McKenzie or Mark Johnson at EGM.