Sweat is one of the world’s largest digital platforms for women’s health and fitness, offering women around the world the best advice, education and workouts to support them on their health and fitness journey. With ten of the world’s leading female fitness trainers, Sweat currently reaches a community of over 50 million women around the world. The Sweat app is available in more than 155 countries and in 8 different languages.
As a Junior Digital Designer, you will partner with the team across Sweat to conceptualise and execute creative, high quality design outputs across all digital marketing channels. You will generate and execute creative concepts for campaigns, product launches and day to day social media for some of the world’s biggest and most influential fitness brands.
This role requires high attention to detail and a strong grasp of technical requirements across various digital formats – Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook, web, email and more. Experience and competency in animation and video will be highly regarding as the role bridges visual design and motion graphics.
Key responsibilities in this role include;
- Design and execute high-impact, world-class custom motion graphics, animations and videos across a range of digital platforms;
- Create engaging concepts, storyboards, design and animations that are proven to enhance the brand and grow our member base;
- Complete AB testing for created designs, ensuring the most impactful outcome;
- Generate visual identities for marketing campaigns and program launches when required;
- Ensure consistency of brand and visual aesthetic across all digital touch points;
- Accommodate for localisation requirements in design outputs;
- Collaborate with the design team and business stakeholders, seeking feedback to ensure that work is effective, world-class and on-brand;
- Bring creative flair while working within existing brand guidelines;
- Contribute to the evolution of the Sweat brand and sub-brands visual aesthetic;
- Contribute to style guide documentation;
- Source or create illustrations for use in creative executions;
- Create print design outputs on occasion as required;
- Contribute to ad hoc projects with various stakeholders as required;
- Self manage multiple priorities with support from the Campaign and Delivery Manager.
In addition to the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, balance multiple priorities, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines we are seeking applications from candidates who demonstrate;
- At least two years professional experience in a digital / graphic design / social media position and formal qualifications in graphic design or similar;
- Design experience with industry standard software tools, such as Illustrator, Premiere, Sketch, After Effects, Photoshop and Indesign;
- An understanding of video formats and delivery, with a preference for experience editing raw video footage and adding effect/elements to enhance motion graphics;
- Knowledge of creative ad types on Facebook, Instagram and Google;
- A strong appetite to learn, improve and stay on top of industry trends;
- Clear written and oral communication skills.
- The opportunity to join a career-defining employer, responsible for the world’s number-one sport and fitness app
- Career development in a business with a portfolio of renowned talent in the health and fitness industry, based around the world
- A positive work environment, where you are encouraged and supported to flourish and achieve success while contributing to a globally operating business
- An opportunity to work directly with channel partners on brand and platform firsts (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Google)
- Progression within a growing company, offering competitive remuneration and flexible work (including work from home) options
- A world-class ‘Bumps and Babies’ parental leave program, quarterly team bonding, monthly engagement activities, kitchens stocked with delicious snacks and a culture supportive of you winning
For a confidential discussion please contact Paula Turbill at EGM Executive Search and Recruitment +61 412 850 940.