ReturnToWorkSA is responsible for insuring and regulating the South Australian Return to Work scheme. They provide insurance that protects South Australian businesses and their workers in the event of a work injury.
About the Role
You will be managing a team that is responsible for the support of a portfolio of applications and services, which assists RTWSA to effectively undertake its business.
Other Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead the team responsible for the support, maintenance and management of RTWSA’s existing applications and services throughout their life
- Provide management and direction to a team and foster a team culture of professional excellence, innovation and a strong customer focus
- Responsible for managing business unit processes including setting and monitoring process parameters to ensure delivery of objectives
- Manage vendor performance for applications
To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to provide application support and services for an enterprise wide portfolio of applications. Culturally it is crucial that you have previous experience leading and motivating a team, whilst also being able to build relationships with key stakeholders.
Other essential skills you will bring to this role include:
- Significant experience in managing a best practice application support team
- Significant knowledge of service management principles and processes and relevant experience in the practical application of service management processes (ITIL) in the delivery of IT application services
- Ability to articulate and provide advice on complex systems and services and ensure these are readily understood by personnel at all levels within an organisation
- Demonstrated personal leadership that illustrates an ability to lead with integrity and courage, build trust and engage others on the delivery of organisational objectives
- Proven experience in leading a successful team with complex and technical systems, including a track record for designing and embedding a team culture focused on professional excellence, innovation and a strong customer focus
- Contribute to process improvements and able to utilise methods for improvements (eg. Lean, six sigma etc)
It is an exciting time to ReturnToWorkSA as they embark on an exciting period of change. You will be joining an organisation with a committed purpose of assisting those that are in need.
For more information regarding the role, please get in contact with Liam McBean (0420 865 288) or Brett Hughes (0422 970 313).