EGM is excited to be retained to recruit this Analyst role for a global organisation that partners with some of the biggest companies in the Energy industry. They are driven by technology, algorithms and staying ahead of the curve enabling their customers to accurately predict what will happen in energy markets. Founded in Adelaide, the organisation has experienced significant growth and are trusted as the de facto standard of ISOs and TSOs around the world. They have more than 300 customers that trust them to make multi-million dollar decisions and have invested in the largest R&D team across the industry.
As a result of continuous growth, we now have a requirement for a Senior Analyst to join the team based in Adelaide, South Australia.
- Interacting with customers, providing technical support, onsite training and consulting.
- Tracking support cases from start to finish.
- Preparing and maintaining system user documentation, help and training materials.
- Assisting in building, calibrating and maintaining accurate simulation ready data sets for power markets.
- Assisting in implementation, comprehension and delivery of power market models and data sets.
- Researching and performing studies, write reports and papers to demonstrate use of the system for power market modelling and analysis.
- Highly consultative, analytical with a keen interest in the energy and resources sectors.
- A tertiary degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Energy Economics or Operations Research (or similar mathematical science degree). A specialisation in Power Systems will be an advantage.
- Working experience and/or knowledge of the Energy Sector with firm understanding of energy economics and market fundamentals.
- Previous experience and/or knowledge with simulation software and/or tools, Australian NEM.
You will be a self-starter, highly organised, goal driven, take challenges as opportunities to perform and add value. You will have exceptional attention to detail, which will ensure that you continuously delivery high quality work, meeting the expectations of both your internal and external customers. You will enjoy problem solving, taking the initiative and improving processes. You will work unsupervised, but as a member of a much larger team.
This is a great opportunity to use your skills and experiences and be part of the next phase of our client's growth.
For a confidential Discussion please contact Mark Johnson or Bec McKenzie on +61 450 959 305