Workskil Australia is a national not-for-profit and charity, with over 35 proud years of supporting Australians to achieve sustained economic and social self-reliance. They do this by providing a range of employment, work experience, disability, youth, Indigenous and community services across New South Wales, South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria.
About the Role
The SharePoint and Workflow Administrator manages all aspects of Workskil Australia’s SharePoint intranet environment, including: design, development, architecture, availability, reliability, performance, monitoring and security. It also manages key process automation workflows and will be responsible for ongoing development of this area for the business.
Other Key Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to create templated designs for SharePoint including across all levels and areas of the business with the implementation of common design / layout usability across the business (design, basic functionality, user friendliness, permissions).
- Develop, configure and maintain the SharePoint environment, site templates, document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections.
- Perform typical system administrative activities such as site creation, backup, restore and issue resolution.
- In collaboration with the CIO, lead platform strategy and roadmap development for the broader Microsoft workflow technology stack including Microsoft 365 and Azure roadmaps and how they influence and shape the SharePoint, collaboration and workflow space.
- Lead SharePoint by providing current product knowledge and best practices to leverage and deliver excellent outcomes and devise the most useful ways to apply SharePoint to the business’s goals.
- Lead and promote workflow automation leveraging best practices to deliver excellent outcomes for the business.
To be successful in this role you will bring expertise and experience with business process automation and document management. Culturally, you will have high interpersonal skills to engage staff and communicate effectively, as well as a proven ability to write professional quality documents, presentations and influence others verbally to achieve desired outcomes.
Other essential technical skills you will bring to this role include:
- Significant experience working with SharePoint Platform (including recent experience using Microsoft/Office 365) in an administrative capacity.
- Development experience with SharePoint On Premises, SharePoint Online, Nintex Forms and Workflow, Microsoft Power Automate and PowerShell.
- Experience of migrating to SharePoint Online with migrating tools (E.g. Sharegate) is desirable
- Working knowledge of various web design/graphic design tools.
- Expertise and experience with business process automation and document management.
- Technical creativity and ability to devise customisations and uses for SharePoint
Minimum Certificate IV or above in Information Technology, relevant industry certifications, or equivalent experience working with SharePoint and workflow automation platforms.
You will be the SharePoint subject matter expert and help deliver the technology roadmap for the organisation nationally. This is a great opportunity and a great time to join Workskil, as they embark on an exciting Digital Transformation journey.
Due to information security restrictions imposed by some funding bodies, we are limited to only accept applications from Australian Citizens, or hold Permanent Residency status progressing to Citizenship in Australia.
For more information regarding the role, please get in contact with Liam McBean (0420 865 288) or Brett Hughes (0422 970 313).