Human Resources Manager – 12 Month Contract
- Competitive Salary with Salary Sacrificing options
- Nine-day fortnight
- 12 month contract
Our Client is a national not-for-profit who are seeking an experienced Hr Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract.
About the Role:
The role of HR Manager will be responsible for leading the team of Human Resources Advisors and providing specialist industrial and employee relations advice.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage and mentor the Human Resources Advisor team overseeing daily workflow and ensuring sound, accurate and timely human resources advice is being provided.
- Provide high quality specialist IR advice and services.
- Assist in the overall provision of Human Resources initiatives, services, policies and programs.
- Oversee the management of complex workers’ compensation claims and rehabilitation plans.
- Review existing HR policies and identify improvements to procedures and structures.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Understanding of operational HR management practices and relevant legislation.
- Experience in providing HR and ER advice to all levels of stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively manage and mentor a team of dedicated staff.
To be successful in this role you will possess exceptional communication skills, with the ability to present information to a diverse range of groups and stakeholders. In addition, you will have superior administration skills and can proficiently use MS suite of packages, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. You will be a strong people leader, who builds positive relationships. You will have a can do attitude, with a hands on approach. You will be supportive, encouraging and resilient.
If this sounds like you, apply NOW! For more information regarding the role, please get in contact with Clare Coombs at email@example.com