SWEAT is one of the world’s largest digital platforms for women’s health and fitness, offering women around the world the best advice, education and workouts to support them on their health and fitness journey. With ten of the world’s leading female fitness trainers, Sweat currently reaches a community of over 50 million women around the world.
The Sweat app is available in more than 155 countries and in 8 different languages.
EGM is partnering with SWEAT to find a Business Analyst to join their finance team. The Business Analyst will play a pivotal role in driving the Sweat business forward through providing accurate and forward-thinking financial planning and analysis support.
- Analyse performance for the business on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to understand drivers of performance.
- Lead the creation of weekly flash and monthly business reports while providing support in the presentation to members of the leadership team.
- Support the production of the annual budget, quarterly forecasts and maintain variance tracking and associated analysis across the Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cashflow.
- Work closely with key stakeholders in the leadership team, driving ad-hoc analysis and sharing reports and findings; in particular to support proposals for capital investment, pricing decisions, and strategic direction.
- Consistently work on process improvement and efficiency gains across the organisation.
- Develop and maintain data pipelines, data warehouses and analytics products for the finance team to facilitate the provision of accurate and timely financial information to the business.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting or related degree
- CA/CPA Qualifications
- 4 - 5 years experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience developing financial models and providing insightful financial information to key stakeholders
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to develop and implement initiatives and policies that improve financial growth.
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure and within set deadlines
What Sweat Offers
- A flexible workplace that supports remote work
- Career development in a business with a portfolio of renowned talent in the health and fitness industry, based around the world.
- A positive work environment, where you are encouraged and supported to flourish and achieve success while contributing to a globally operating business.
- Progression within a growing company, offering competitive remuneration and flexible work options.
- A supportive ‘Bumps and Babies’ parental leave program, quarterly team bonding, monthly engagement activities, kitchens stocked with delicious snacks and a culture supportive of you winning.